Membership PlanNo Insurance? Consider our in-house plan!
Are you tired of feeling like you can’t afford to go to the dentist just because you don’t have dental insurance? You are not alone. Many have seen their dental benefits decrease or even disappear in recent years. Waters Family Dentistry is proud to offer you a dental discount plan that will ease the burden of paying for dental care.
- Two routine cleanings per year
- Two routine dental exams per year
- Yearly bitewing X-rays
- Panorex X-ray every 3 years
- 10% off of treatment at Waters Family Dentistry
- No deductibles
- No yearly maximums
- No insurance claim forms or pre-authorizations
- No waiting periods
Each child 17 and under:
When you add up the prices, you save money. Plain and simple. Here are some of the differences from the usual customary fees for your dental care:
- Teeth Cleanings
- Routine Exams
- Routine X-rays
Non-MemberStandard Fees Per Year
- Teeth Cleanings $180
- Routine Exams $100
- Routine X-rays $173.50
Plus 10% off of dental services. For example, if you need a porcelain crown, members save over $200!
These are just a few examples of your potential savings. Call or come by Waters Family Dentistry today to sign up!
Terms and Conditions of the Membership Plan
- The membership plan is not dental insurance, it is an in-house discount plan. It is available to all patients but cannot be combined with dental insurance, or other discounts.
- The dentist may refer some procedures to a specialist, and the discount does not apply to specialist treatment. The discount is not for treatment that lies outside the dentist’s capability or scope of practice.
- To receive the discount, payment in full is due on the day of service.
- Increases in fees may be made periodically.
- Please refer to the Membership Plan Contract at our office for all terms and conditions.
- The child rate is valid only if signed up with a parent or guardian. Otherwise children are charged the individual adult rate.